Fitbit is a wireless activity tracker used to measure your full day's step's, distance, stairs climbed and calories burned. Wear Fitbit to bed to track how long and how well your slept. Fitbit wirelessly syncs your data whenever it's near your computer, seamlessly integrating with Digifit so you get credit for your exercise intensity and a more accurate reading for calories burned each day.Track Fitbit with Digifit
Use Fitbit to track your daily activity and calories along with Digifit to track your exercise. Using both will give you the most accurate daily caloric burn and the motivation you need to stay active. Tracking heart rate with Digifit is the most effective method for improving overall cardio fitness as well as measuring caloric burn
- The Fitbit One uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns to tell you your calories burned, steps taken, distance traveled, and sleep quality.
- A built-in MEMS altimeter measures your vertical climb up stairs and hills.
- Fitbit One features a OLED display in blue.
- Single-button control
- Each press of the button cycles the display through one of 6 modes:
- Floors Climbed
- Calories Burned
- Flower (overall recent activity level)
- 1" x .25" blue organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display
- The Zip syncs wirelessly to your Mac or PC
- It can store up to seven days of detailed, minute-by-minute data
Syncing and uploading requires use of the Fitbit uploader application.
- Wireless: Bluetooth Smart 4.0
- Battery life: 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer
- Dimensions: Height 2.125 inches (5.5 cm
- Width: 0.75 inch (19.5 mm)
- Depth: 0.5625 inch (14mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (0.025 lb, 11.34 grams)
The Digifit Ecosystem
An upgrade for sensor support is available as a one-time $2.99 In App purchase and is required to track heart rate, calories and data from your sensors. Read more.
Get Started Guide Read more
Sync with Digifit Coming Soon
FAQ Read more
Digifit (free) app: Download
Fitbit Account: Sign up