Scosche RHYTHM Speed/Cadence
The new Scosche RHYTHM Speed/Cadence Bluetooth Low Energy sensor is sensor that rnables you to track your speed and rotations per minute when going for a ride. The Scosche Speed/Cadence sensor is compatible with the iPhone 4s/5, iPad 3/4, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5.Connect Using Bluetooth Low Energy
The Scosche RHYTHM Speed/Cadence uses the Bluetooth Low Energy (or Bluetooth Smart/Bluetooth 4.0) built into your iOS device. Simply connect the Speed/Cadence sensor in the Digifit iCardio application, and you get live stats sent via BLE right in your app.
- Track Speed and Cadence in real-time to get speed, RPMs, laps, and pace analysis
- Track your routes using GPS to get an accurate route map
- Keep track of your workouts on the iPhone and My.Digifit.com
- Works with all Digifit iOS Apps (currently rated at 4.5 stars in iTunes)
- Create structured workouts based on your speed/distance
- Works with: iPhone 4s/5, iPad 3/4, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Range: 33 ft.
- Weight: (all includes parts) 1.0 ounce
The Digifit Ecosystem
An upgraded Digifit App is available as a one-time $2.99 In App Purchase which is required to track speed, cadence, calories and data from your sensors. Read more.
Full User Guide PDF
Pairing Read more
Trash/Forget Pairing Read more
Download Digifit (free) app: Download